Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Blogiversary!


This post marks my second blogiversary. What a surprise it is to me that I've been able to produce an average of a post a week for two whole years especially considering that many weeks I have no idea what I'll be writing about next. It's also surprising that I've reached people in 55 countries in addition to the U.S.

Thank you very much to my regular readers for your faithfulness. Although I may not know you as individuals, it is comforting for me to know that people are reading the words I send out into cyberspace.

Thanks also to my visitors who stop by seeking specific information. It's reassuring that the time I spend on research, measuring, evaluating, and writing about various things might be useful to others.

Happy Blogiversary!


No comments: