Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Today, February 1, marks the first anniversary of "Sound Off!"

It's been quite an accomplishment for me because I didn't know what I'd be writing about and didn't know if I could sustain it. At a total of 57 posts, it averages to slightly over a post each week although there were times that I didn't have something ready for you to read each weekend. The only negative aspect came from spammers who had me hopping to remove their junk before you could read them. I finally got to the point that I turned on comment moderation.

To my returning readers: Thank you very much for reading my raves, rants, and ramblings. As a writer, I need an outlet and it's gratifying to know that my words are reaching people all over the world.

To those who are referred from search engines and links on other sites: Thank you for stopping by. I hope you found helpful information and that your thinking was stimulated.

Special thanks go to my friend, Roxie Beishline, who supports my writing and remembers my birthday as the great friend she is overall.

My biggest "Thank you" goes to my Lord God who used Roxie to inspire me to start blogging in the first place. All the glory belongs to Him simply because He is the great Creator.

Happy Anniversary!


No comments: